- Prior to making your Confluence connection you will need to give permission for the Graft Confluence connector within your Confluence environment following these instructions.
- You will also need to have created a project.
Data Source Selection
Once on the Data source screen click on the CREATE DATA SOURCE button
- Double-Click the CONFLUENCE icon from the list of available data source connectors
- Select the Confluence icon and Click NEXT
You will be presented with the required fields for creating a Confluence connector
- Enter a name for your confluence connection
- Select the names of one or more spaces you wish to connect to from the drop down list
The Spaces list is auto-populated from your confluence connector and is based on your personal access permissions to Confluence.
- Enter the retrieval item limit (default:10)
- Click NEXT
Graft presents the available fields and automatically sets the field type. You have the option to change any field type to suit the underlying data. For example you may need to switch a field listing URIs to images from the default text to Image URI.
It is important to double check the field types now as they can not be changed later.
- Make any changes that are needed for your specific data source
- Click NEXT to move to the data preview or FINISH to skip
Data source preview (optional)
In the preview screen a sample of the available fields is displayed, initially in a gallery view.
Click FINISH to complete the connector configuration, you will be presented with the Data Source Summary dashboard
Congratulations, your new data connector has now been configured!