Data Source Selection
Once on the Data source screen click on the CREATE DATA SOURCE button
- Double-Click the Snowflake icon from the list of available data source connectors
- Select the Snowflake Warehouse icon and Click NEXT
You will be presented with the required fields for creating a Snowflake connector
- Enter a unique name for this data source connector
User Credentials (your access to snowflake provided by your sysadmin)
- Enter Snowflake account identifier
- Enter a username with access to the required dataset
- Enter the account password
Data set details (the target data Graft needs access to)
- Enter the target database
- Enter the schema within the database
- Enter the Query Warehouse name
- Enter the Snowflake role
- Click NEXT
Graft presents the available fields and automatically sets the field type. You have the option to change any field type to suit the underlying data. For example you may need to switch a field listing URIs to images from the default text to Image URI.
It is important to double check the field types now as they can not be changed later.
- Make any changes that are needed for your specific data source
- Click NEXT to move to the data preview or FINISH to skip
Data source preview (optional)
In the preview screen a sample of the available fields is displayed, initially in a table view. You can select User, Project, Issue and Comment Objects.
by default the table preview is displayed
Toggling to the gallery view displays the fields of a single item, if there is an image file this is also displayed. You can step between preview items using the left and right arrows.
Click FINISH to complete the connector configuration, you will be presented with the Data Source Summary dashboard
Congratulations, your new data connector has now been configured!