Data Source Selection
Once on the Data source screen click on the CREATE DATA SOURCE button
- Double-Click the Delta Share icon from the list of available data source connectors
- Select the Delta share icon and Click NEXT
You will be presented with the required fields for creating a Delta share connector
- Enter a unique name for this data source connector
- Enter Share name
- Enter Schema name
- Enter table name
- Enter Delta table version (default of -1 provides the latest information to Graft)
- Enter Credentials version (default 1)
- Enter Bearer token
- Enter Delta Share endpoint
- Retain Share Expiration (as this will be overridden by your share configuration in Delta share)
- Click NEXT
Graft presents the available fields and automatically sets the field type. You have the option to change any field type to suit the underlying data. For example you may need to switch a field listing URIs to images from the default text to Image URI.
It is important to double check the field types now as they can not be changed later.
- Make any changes that are needed for your specific data source
- Click NEXT to move to the data preview or FINISH to skip
Data source preview (optional)
In the preview screen a sample of the available fields is displayed, initially in a table view. You can select User, Project, Issue and Comment Objects.
by default the table preview is displayed
Toggling to the gallery view displays the fields of a single item, if there is an image file this is also displayed. You can step between preview items using the left and right arrows.
Click FINISH to complete the connector configuration, you will be presented with the Data Source Summary dashboard
Congratulations, your new data connector has now been configured!