New labels may be available in a new data source (added to Graft previously) , this may come from external labelling services or one of your team.
- From the Projects Menu Click on the Enrichments tab on the navigation menu to show the list all available Enrichments
- Select the Enrichment you wish to add more labels to
- From the Enrichment Dashboard Click on ADD MORE LABELS
The window will default to the Entity containing the labels we wish to add
- Click Somewhere else
- From the Data Source drop down menu Select the required label file (added through the data source connectors)
- From the Join Key drop down menu Select the field in the new file which is common with the Entity fields, typically this is the Primary Key field
- From the Label drop down menu Select the field containing the labels you would like to add
Graft will generate a preview of the data to be added
- Scroll DOWN
- Click ADD LABELS to add this new label file to your current model
Now that the new labels have been added you need to Train your Enrichment model.