New labels may appear in the existing data source where the upstream data connection is regularly updated and that data is used to generate new Embeddings and subsequent predictions. If this data source includes labels with the new data we can use those to add to the Enrichment model training pool.
- From the Projects Menu Click on the Enrichments tab on the navigation menu to show the list all available Enrichments
- Select the Enrichment you wish to add more labels to
- From the Enrichment Dashboard Click on ADD MORE LABELS
The window will default to the Entity containing the labels we wish to add
- Select the field containing the labels
Graft will generate a preview of the label field
- Click the ADD LABELS button
Now that the new labels have been added you need to Train your Enrichment model.