When you add further labels to your custom Enrichment model you will need to train your enrichment before this new model can be applied to your Entities
You now have a number of options the most favorable is to Click on TRAIN ENRICHMENT which will use your newly added labels to train the Enrichment model
OTHER OPTIONS INCLUDE...
- Click on PREDICTIONS in the Overview tile - if you wish to see existing predictions (Note this will not have changed post the addition of the labels until the Enrichment model is Trained)
- Add more labels by following the same procedure again by Clicking the ADD MORE LABELS button
- Click on CORRECT PREDICTIONS to start Active Learning
You will be presented with a training confirmation window
- Click OK to train the model
Graft will train the model and provide high level results
- Click on REVIEW RESULTS to compare the new and old version of the Enrichment Models metrics.
Graft will provide a number of samples in the right hand tile which you can confirm (or not) to help you determine whether it is worth keeping the new model or not. Use the left and right arrows to scroll through the samples.
You can now choose to USE NEW or KEEP CURRENT by Clicking on the appropriate button.
KEEPING CURRENT ENRICHMENT
Not all trainings will improve your model, for instance a mislabeled item is introduced. Being able to step back a Model version allows you to experience with new training data to get the best results for your model
Now that we have improved your Enrichment model we can now apply this to the Entity and GENERATE PREDICTIONS