Data Source Selection
Once on the Data source screen click on the CREATE DATA SOURCE button
- Double-Click the Postgres DB icon from the list of available data source connectors
- Select the Postgres Db icon and Click NEXT
You will be presented with the required fields for creating the Postgres connector
- Enter a name for this connector
- Enter the Hostname
- Enter the Port (default is 5432)
- Enter the assigned Graft username
- Enter the assigned Graft password
- Enter the database name
- Enter the database Schema the required data can be found in
If needed Check the Use SSH tunneling if this is required by your Security & IT teams to complete the SSH tunnel details
Graft presents the available fields and automatically sets the field type. You have the option to change any field type to suit the underlying data. For example you may need to switch a field listing URIs to images from the default text to Image URI.
It is important to double check the field types now as they can not be changed later.
- Make any changes that are needed for your specific data source
- Click NEXT to move to the data preview or FINISH to skip
Data source preview (optional)
In the preview screen a sample of the available fields is displayed, by default the table preview is presented
Click on GALLERY to switch to gallery view to see images (if present), use the left and right arrows to navigate between items
Click FINISH to complete the connector configuration, you will be presented with the Data Source Summary dashboard
Congratulations, your new data connector has now been configured!