GRAFT SERVICE ACCOUNT ACCESS
To be able to access your BigQuery projects you must first configure access for the Graft Service account
Data Source Selection
Once on the Data source screen click on the CREATE DATA SOURCE button
- Double-Click the BigQuery Dataset icon from the list of available data source connectors
- Select the BigQuery Dataset icon and Click NEXT
You will be presented with the required fields for creating the BigQuery connector
- Enter a name for this connector
- Enter the BigQuery Project name
- Enter the BigQuery Dataset name
Graft presents the available fields and automatically sets the field type. You have the option to change any field type to suit the underlying data. For example you may need to switch a field listing URIs to images from the default text to Image URI.
It is important to double check the field types now as they can not be changed later.
- Make any changes that are needed for your specific data source
- Click NEXT to move to the data preview or FINISH to skip
Data source preview (optional)
In the preview screen a sample of the available fields is displayed, by default the table preview is presented
Click on GALLERY to switch to gallery view to see images (if present), use the left and right arrows to navigate between items
Click FINISH to complete the connector configuration, you will be presented with the Data Source Summary dashboard
Congratulations, your new data connector has now been configured!