Data Source Selection
Once on the Data source screen click on the CREATE DATA SOURCE button
- Double-Click the Upload a file icon from the list of available data source connectors
- Select the upload a file icon and Click NEXT
You will be presented with the required fields for uploading a file
- Enter a unique name for this connector
- Drag your file into the drop zone, the UI will automatically parse the contents to try and identify the file type
- Optionally: Check the Add line number as an index field to add a unique index to the data source
- Click NEXT
Graft presents the available fields and automatically sets the field type. You have the option to change any field type to suit the underlying data. For example you may need to switch a field listing URIs to images from the default text to Image URI.
It is important to double check the field types now as they can not be changed later.
- Make any changes that are needed for your specific data source
- Click NEXT to move to the data preview or FINISH to skip
Data source preview (optional)
In the preview screen a sample of the available fields is displayed
by default the table preview is displayed
Clicking on the Gallery Icon will present a gallery view - using the left and right arrows allows the user to preview the data
Click FINISH to complete the connector configuration, you will be presented with the Data Source Summary dashboard
Congratulations, your new data connector has now been configured!