We continue to improve the Graft platform and deal with bugs, the highlights of which are listed below. As always if you spot an issue please contact Graft Support
- Add a new List field type. Using this new field a user is able to select another data source (such as a CSV file) as input for the field. This allows a user to rapidly enter a list of query arguments and manage this list separately from the data source connection itself.
- Simplify the scheduled workflow user experience allowing a user to see which workflows are enabled and can easily modify them
- Update the project creation flow to include the project description to help other users
- Improve export to Google sheets to remove an extra character
- Fix individual file upload to work as expected
- General improvements in the Data Visualization (Beta feature)
- Update Trunk models to have human readable names