We continue to improve the Graft platform and deal with bugs, the highlights of which are listed below. As always if you spot an issue please contact Graft Support
- Improve Enrichment naming validation and duplication checks
- Simplify the scheduled workflow user experience allowing a user to see which workflows are enabled and to easily modify them.
- Improve error messaging in workflows, including Data Source (category) and Entity (Create).
- Minor UI improvements
- Autoscaling improvements for larger customer deployments
- Removed the sending of "job completed" alerts for stopped jobs
- Do not present an initial workflow in an error state before any action has been taken by the user
- Fix the list field behavior for the Twitter Connector
- Fix bug in specifying the source of labels when creating an Enrichment